Thursday, December 10, 2009

Who is the actor who plays the part of Robert on Memory Keeper's Daughter?

I am trying to find the 2 actors names who play the parts of Phoebe and Robert in Memory Keeper's Daughter. I found Krystal Hope Nausbaum who was Phoebe, but I can not locate the name of the actor for Robert. He was such a doll, I was just trying to see if he had been in any other movie.



Thanks!



Who is the actor who plays the part of Robert on Memory Keeper's Daughter?sunshine



If you are talking about the movie on Lifetime that is based on the book I know the guy that stars in it is Dermot Mulroney. I don't know the name of the character he plays, but I know he is the lead male role. The woman that plays his characters wife in it is played by Gretchen Mol of the movies Rounders and The Notorious Bettie Page.



Dermot Mulroney has been in alot of movies including The Family Stone and Bad Girls.



Who is the actor who plays the part of Robert on Memory Keeper's Daughter?star theater opera theater



check on imdb.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++