Saturday, December 5, 2009

Is there anyone in India that plays World Of Warcraft ?

I mean 15$ a month is really not that amount an Indian teenager will pay to play.



Is there anyone in India that plays World Of Warcraft ?globe theater



First off all an average indian teen wont pay that high to play a game......secondly indian IT market is ruled by piracy.....so buying a game is not that hard !



I play WoW but not one the official server.....i rather play on private servers which dun even cost u a nicke n have more audience than official one !



Is there anyone in India that plays World Of Warcraft ?oper opera theaterI played World of Warcraft for around a year in the US. I have a level 70 mage. However, I am still a noob when it comes to private servers. I had to return to India due to visa issues, but I really miss WoW. Please tell me how can i play from India without getting a bad latency/ping. Report It


definitely not me.
Yes i have played that game. i and my two friends did contribution and bought WoW. i have its original dvd.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++