Saturday, December 5, 2009

Am I the only person in the world who plays old school games?

I play my NES, SNES, and 64 more than anything else. I even play my Atari occasionally. I don't find pleasure in these new games. All my friends think I'm weird I'm 14.



Am I the only person in the world who plays old school games?phantom of the opera



WTF. There's nothing wrong with not only liking the new. Things don't have merit just because they just rolled off a shelf. Look at the PS3. It's a piece of crap with vritually no new name games and the only thing special about it is that it requires you buy a $4000 TV to see the graphics. $750 for that piece of garbage? Gimme a break. At least with old platforms, you know what's good, and frankyl, a lot of the best games for systems like the SNES are the best games ever made. Chrono Trigger, FF6, Secret of Mana. There's tons of really fun stuff for the older consoles, and it's not like you can't get them. So enjoy yourself. Cos that's what playing games is supposed to be about. (Besides, you don't see people looking at your weird just cos you like old cars, right? No diff.)



Am I the only person in the world who plays old school games?listen to opera opera theater



I am 26, and play my Coleco, Atari, NES, SNES, and N64 more than I do anything else as well. I occasionally plug in my PS2, but that is usually only for Guitar Hero, and Final Fantasy X.



Most of the systems these days (more specifically the PS3 and XBox 360) have FPS (First Person Shooter) and Sports games. I am not a fan of either. I only play one FPS, and that is Quake III Arena on the PC.



I love my older games for things like the Zelda series, as well as the Mario series. You just can not beat a classic game like that.
nah dude.... u gotta respect the classics.... my friend has a nintendo Wii and the greatest thing about it is the fact that u can play old school games... from nintendo up until wii... awesome.
You weren't even born yet when NES came out! (Nintendo came out in Spring of 1985 and you were born in 1993 correct?) (Talk about old school my butt) I was younger than you when those came out....I was 5 years old and Atari came out in 1972 .....anyway I'm Female, 28 and I still have my NES and SNES. My daughter and I play it all the time....she's 10. You're not weird! It's your interest. Let your friends think what they want, so what if you like "old school" games, It's cool!



Enjoy!
I am 32. I like to play SNES, Genesis, Atari 2600 games.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++