Thursday, December 10, 2009

What do guys think of a girl who plays football?

i play football for my youth team and im actually really good(offensive left tackle). would guys look at me different or see me different just cuz i play football??? would you still see me as someone that you could like.....would you see me as a girl?



What do guys think of a girl who plays football?comedy show



Personally, I think it's kinda hot. I admit you must strong as an ox to play left tackle well. I like a girl who is competitive and who will go all out physically in said competition.



I don't think it's all that different from girls who like to fight, but I could be wrong. I tend to prefer my friends to be passionate about something, and it sounds like you are.



All that being said, if you hang out with guys all the time, people will see you for the most part as a guy. Look at your personality as a whole, outside of football are you tomboyish? That is the key. If you are, well that's who you are, and that's just fine, but yes people won't always understand.



If I were you, I would expect at least one guy to be mad at you, and that's the guy who didn't make the team because you are better than he is. Don't worry, he'd be mad at the guy who beat him too, but he will be more upset because he got beat by the girl. Just try to ignore him, it's not your fault.



But yes some guys will see you differently and that's ok. If you become great at something you really enjoy, you will be happy. Besides, if you really are great, everyone loves a champion, except the people you just beat.



What do guys think of a girl who plays football?greek theater opera theater



Guys don't lke to hit girls
well, if you're worried about what guys think about you, since you're probably going to be on an all-guy team, you could join a rugby team if it's available. its like the same but with girls.
sure I think all girls who like the sport and are serious about it should give it a try
I think it's weird. I think girls should be allowed to play if they want to play, but I still think it's weird. I definitely could not see myself liking a girl that played football.
umm, if you look manly/fat kinda thing when u play LT then no.



i think that football is more a mans sport, but anyone should be able to play
of coarse! it is sexist to think of you diffrently because of what sport you play! there is a girl who played kicker in collage! if you get made fun of, play well to prove those jerks wrong! you may even be thought of better, and/or liked more by guys who like and/or play football.
I know Terry Glenn plays in the NFL.
omg...i love a girl who appreciates football...it really depends on what kind of guys yur lookin at...if its a guy like me (loves football) then it wouldnt make any difference...it would actualy be better :)
There was a girl that I played with on my youth team one year, she was one of our best players. So just do what you wanna do. And yeah some guys could definately like that kind of girl, a lot of guys are attracted to athletic types
I don't have a problem with that, I like athletic girls.
if the girl can play and can take the hit and punishment of the game , then there is nothing wrong with that , and there is no reason to look at them different they are still girls
i would always see you as a girl, no matter how much padding you had on. thus, it would be hard to knock the s*** out of you and feel good about it. i think girls and boys football teams should be seperated

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++