Saturday, December 5, 2009

Plays on fifa 08?

okay are my guys just lazy or is it me. for when ever i have the ball theres no movement up top.. my wingers sit there on there *** waiting for something idk and so i have to pass it in the middle which in the middle of the field which doesnt help... guys in the middle have a bit more movement but not much and they allways run where u cant even pass it to them... ive only have had this game over a week so im not sure if its just me becuase online other peoples men run like hell and there make through passes to guys i cant even see even with my camra zoomed out... plz help..



Plays on fifa 08?theatre



try playing with radar function open ....and while passing the ball press the arrow direction where you want to pass the ball

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++