Saturday, December 5, 2009

I'm trying to play videos on my computer but I keep getting "network failure" and not

I have McAfee security on my computer.



I'm trying to play videos on my computer but I keep getting "network failure" and nothing plays.opera ticket



The reason why you may not have gotten a response for this is because there isn't enough information.



Are you trying to play a video from your hard drive or from the Internet or from the network that your computer is hooked up to.



If it's from the Internet, what site are you trying to play from and what format... avi, mov, quicktime, realplayer, etc...



Try this.



See if you can download the video instead (right click and save target) if it is a file. If it's an HTML extent ion, your out of luck...



Once you download it to your hard drive, download a player called "VLC". VLC is considered the most versatile player out there... (download.com or another software share site)



Once you install VLC, just play the file.



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++