Thursday, December 10, 2009

Is it ok,If A 9 year old plays this video game?

My 11 year old son won a contest,which pays 1000$,He bought some Video Games,Family Guy.My son wants to play it (9 years old),And i asked the Cashier,She played,Said it was less worse then the actual show.I need some parent's thoughts and Ideas.Thanks.



Is it ok,If A 9 year old plays this video game?sheet music



My son started playing video games at an early age. But he always (without me prompting) gets sports games or disney movies that we have seen.



Family Guy is a bit too adult, my son (who is nearly 9) has watched the show but doesnt get most of the jokes. If he has already bought it .. let him play it and if he starts saying adult things or behaving different ban the game until he is old enough to play it.



Is it ok,If A 9 year old plays this video game?state theatre opera theater



I think it's okay. Just watch it with him. If it gets too out of hand, you can always turn it off. That's what my parents did to me, and it worked.
I would check the game out MYSELF before letting my little one play it. It may not even be suitable for your 11 year old. You check it out first...
it is okay just dont let him watch the actual show becuase i see it.
its rated mature for sexual innuendo and content as well as bad language its not suitable for a 24 year old



http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?prod...



the link is game info it has nudity and graphic language i say no way
if it was my child no.. but thats the great thing about being a parent you choose whats best for your child
Ive seen the show and I dont like it. If the cashier played the game and she said its worse than the show, then I wouldnt let my child play it. Doesnt the baby cuss? Use your best judgement mom would you play it?
well familly guy id defenatly NOT suitable for anyone under 14 ( thats why its pg 14 and the game is rated M)



p.s. i %26lt;3 guitar hero
yes
No way. Would you want your son saying or acting what is in the game?
Neither should be - and I don't know how he was able to buy it without you being there as a parent. Maybe it depends upon where you are by how strict the ratings are -



from Wikipedia -



"It was believed that the game would be given an ESRB rating of T, to match the show's usual rating of [TV-14]. However, it was actually rated M for its disturbing humor, dialogue and partial nudity. It was also given a PEGI rating of 18+ for violence, profanity and drug abuse."



Mom, more due diligence .....
well if he starts to play the video game then he might begin to want to see the show so try playing the game yourself and if it doesn't seem appropiate, reuturn it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++