Thursday, December 10, 2009

I'm looking for the classical music that plays during cartoons for the "morning sound"

I've already found "Morning Mood" By Peer Gyent but it is not that one it is a different one. Usually you see a little "pan" cartoon playing a flute when this music is playing on the old Bugs Bunny Cartoons. If I could type out the sound I would... Help!



I'm looking for the classical music that plays during cartoons for the "morning sound" Read more..violin



Zetty, I believe this is exactly the sound you are describing:



http://www.kickassclassical.com/rossini_...



It is indeed from Gioacchino Rossini's "William Tell Overture" - specifically the part of the piece titled "Ranz Des Vaches," or "Call To The Cows."



In my opinion, the reason not many people recognize this as the "morning" music from cartoons is:



- It's about 6 minutes into a 12 minute piece, and usually the only part of the "William Tell Overture" you hear is the 3 minute conclusion!



- It's not called "Morning" like the Grieg piece LOL!



From http://www.kickassclassical.com/



With the help of birds chirping, this piece sets the stage for springtime, sunrise, and morning time in cartoons, movies and TV shows. Used almost interchangeably with Grieg's "Morning" for this purpose.



I'm looking for the classical music that plays during cartoons for the "morning sound" Read more..chinese theater opera theater



If it's not from Peer Gynt, it's the middle of Rossini's "William Tell Overture" - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5D5SDGjRi...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++