Thursday, December 10, 2009

It's true that macdonalds plays loud background music to make people get annoyed so they eat fa

It's true that macdonalds play loud background music at purpose, to make people get annoyed so they eat faster to leave the restaurant more quickly........people get tormented by



loud music, so the only way to stop listening to it is eating quicker to leave quicker.....then, macdonald's can get more customers per hour so they earn more......



Usually at macdonald's there is loud music with heavy bass and drums and it's really annoying...



I'm not in the usa but I've heard in a radio program that macdonald's does that.....and in my country there's allways loud background music at macdonald's.



Is that true?



It's true that macdonalds plays loud background music to make people get annoyed so they eat faster?regal theater



Not true around here. McDonalds in our town (there are 2 of them in the city near me) do not play music of any sort. One of these places have a playland. You can buy their dinners, and your kids can play there. Lots of people stay an hour or so, till the kids are bored. No one kicks them out unless it's time to clean the playland.



We have 2 Burger King restaurants, too. Both of them have 2 TVs mounted up high. Fox News channel is always playing on these sets. No one makes you hurry out of there. Buy some food, stay as long as you like.



It's true that macdonalds plays loud background music to make people get annoyed so they eat faster?performing art center opera theater



No. At one McDonald's I worked at, we had TVs that you could barely hear, and at the others there was music, but not annoyingly loud.
I don't go to McDonald's all that often, but I've never noticed annoying music there.
No they don't. At my favourite McDonald's outlets there are areas where there is no music at all!
Part of that is true ...



If you wanna know the real deal, read my explanation..



It is called MUZAK, it is the background music that it has fast pace so people would eat faster to leave faster which means place for other customers..Its also played at some factories to make worker keep the pace in the morning, then it goes slower in the afternoon to make worker more calm then it grows faster and faster towards the end of a working day , when u go to the GYM you put on some music to keep your pace and rhythm is almost the same but this is not muzak.



Hope that helped, if not just search the word MUZAK..
I doubt that. I you were annoyed you would be less likely to go back.



I used to work at Burger King when I was a student and they had a dial from 1-5 which dictated how much food was in the chute ready to go ,so No.1 was a couple of burgers and No.5 was a few of everything because it was really busy.



One girl I worked with thought for the first few months that this was a volume control for the music because as the restaurant got more busy the dial went up.(She thought to counter the noise from people chatting.)



Your question reminded me of that and it still tickles me so I thought I'd share!
Not true in the country where I live. I don't even know what they're playing most of the time coz it's not loud at all.
I never noticed annoying music at "MacDonald's" [sic], and I didn't notice any at McDonald's either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++