Thursday, December 10, 2009

What bay Area Radio station plays rock/metal?

Are there still any stations in the bay Area (San Francisco) that play rock, like Chris Daughtry, Foo fighters, The Maine, We the kings, muse, etc, anything not too mainstream.



Or any Metal stuff like As i lay dying, parkway drive, all that remains, in flames, that stuff.



What bay Area Radio station plays rock/metal?say yes



I think KROQ does. I know they play Muse occasionally, but I don't live in CA, so all I know for sure that they play is Muse, based on some interviews with them, and I think they used to play The Killers?



What bay Area Radio station plays rock/metal?palace theatre opera theater



107.7 The Bone



KFOG.
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cg...
the San Jose sate radio station plays metal alot.it all depends on the DJ.



107.7 the bone is pretty cool to

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++